18 Feb 2010

Shopping ways

Supermarkets

Nowadays, a great variety of different food is available from large supermarkets. There are rarely any shortaje of fresh food, and there is far less likelihood of our having to realy on frozen products.

Does this mean that supermarkets have become the most successful shops of all time? Certainly they seem to have made some kinds of food less expensive and most people enjoy shopping in them.

There has been a reduction in the number of complains made against supermarkets in recent years. The assistans are no longer impolite, but smile and try to be helpful. Above all, supermarkets have shown a willingness to listen to their customers, and to adapt to customer's needs.

Street markets

Most people enjoy looking for bargains in the street markets. It can be very enjoyable walking around the stalls, among the crowds of a shoppers, and trying to spend as little as possible. Of course it depends on the market.

In fruit and vegetable markets, there is usually a wide variety of fresh produce, but it may not be cheap. There may be goods at reduced prices at the end of the day. Clothes markets can be a problem, as it is difficult to try on new clothes in the open aire!

My favourites are antique markets, where although there is not much likelihood of finding valuable objects which are also cheap, you can enjoy yourself looking at all the things for sale. Whatever kind of market you look round, and whether you buy things or not, you usually end up felling completely worn out. Still, it is an interesting way of shopping.

3 comments:

_ said...

Hy Ari!! I love shopping! I see that the second photo that you post is candem town in London, is my favourite market because is so different!! The place where I go shopping is in the center of Barcelona because figueres I don’t like is very Little.
I hope that we return to Barcelona for shopping. It was a great and funy day!
Kisses:)

Mònica

ExclusiveStore.PK said...

Thank you so much for your information, Simply locate the exclusive store best deals.
shopping online dresses

Unknown said...

In my city there is a variety of commerce if I need fresh vegetables I go to the market if I want fast food there is a hamburger restaurant if I want sweets there is a sweet shop we have pharmacies and even a beautiful flower shop

Post a Comment