3 May 2010

Last post


Well, this is my last post of 2nd of Batxillerat.

I’m very happy because summer comes; hot is here! I would say that this year has happened to me very rapidly; probably because it has been one year very intense in questions of working, studying ... and now I ‘m very tired and I have few forces but I know that these weeks are the final straight line and that I have to overcome it and with that, to end the course with a good way and beginning the summer well.

Sincerely, during this course I’ve worked very much but in many occasions I haven’t obtained the awaited results and because of it, often I was demoralized. But I knew that everything "bad" passed and I had to struggle to obtain good results.

I didn’t think of how 2nd of Batxillerat is, that is, so difficult. But, with my classmates everything becomes easier and seems softly. My plans for summer are working at somewhere, I don’t know yet I’m sending some CV! I think that will be a bit difficult to find some job for this summer… crisis is here yet.

Even thought 2nd Batxillerat finishes early, students have to prepare the selectivity exams. Teachers are talking about repeatedly about this exam during the whole course and now more than ever. These exams are so important for our so, depends on the mark that we get, we will be able to do the career we want to.

But well, first of all we have to think about the final exams and to get the possible high mark of Batxillerat; then, we will have time to think about selectivity.

2 comments:

_ said...

I completely agree with you, 2nd Batxillerat is so difficult and we are very tired but these weeks are very important and we can't relax!!

I can only say, you can get everything that you propose!

kisses :)

KST TEACHERS said...

Lovely picture, Ariadna!

“For better or worse, our future will be determined in large part by our dreams and by the struggle to make them real.”

Post a Comment