27 Nov 2009

Presentation e-mail


Hi Lourdes! I’m Ariadna Julià and this is my e-mail to explain you a little bit how I’m.

Sincerely, I identify me with the Earth’s element, like I chose on Monday, although I think that also I’ve some characteristics like people who chose the Sun’s element.

I don’t believe in the horoscope, but I agree with that when, for example, tells the personality about every sign; my sign is Taurus and I completely agree when the horoscope says that they are practical persons and they’ve a strong character.

Having a strong character can be good or not, it depends on how you head for in your life. For example, if you’ve strong character in your work’s life, you’ll be succeeded in every thing that you do. But if you’ve strong character when you don’t have the reason about some matter, it won’t be so good.

How I said before, I also identify with the Sun’s element. I’m person who really like darling feels and I like feeling that people who I love, they love me too. So, these are some characteristics about my personality; I hope with that, you know me a little bit more!


CU in class Lourdes!

Ariadna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment